If your car radiator is not functioning as well as it could, or it is time for some routine maintenance, have a look at this tutorial. Before you go to a pricey mechanic, watch this clip and consider flushing your radiator on your own.
This video, hosted by mechanic Ryan Hitchner, will show you exactly how to flush your radiator and put new coolant in it. You will also find out how to test that you have flushed it and put everything back properly to avoid accidents.
Note: Make sure the engine is NOT HOT when you take off the radiator cap. Otherwise, you may scald yourself from steam, hot coolant or the cap itself.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades