In this tutorial, we learn how to change the oil in your motorcycle. You will need: a drain pan, funnel, oil, screwdriver, filter, and paper towels. First, grab your oil pan and find your drain plug. Then, remove the plug and let the oil drain. After this has drained out, replace the plug to the motorcycle. Then, find the filter and let it drain out. Add in oil to the filter, then replace back into the motorcycle. From here, fill the motorcycle with oil, then measure it to make sure you have enough inside. Replace the cap and then enjoy riding your bike!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades