This motorcycle maintenance video shows you how to change the oil in a Kawasaki KLR 650. You do not need to remove any body work to change the oil. The procedure is the same for all years of KLR 600 and 650 (thank you fixer). So watch and learn how easy it is to change your own oil in the KLR650.
Tools you'll need:
8mm socket with small ratchet (I know I said 7 mm in the video, that's wrong. It's 8 mm)
17mm socket with torque wrench capable of 17 ft*lbs
The torque for the drain plug is 17 ft*lbs.
*2008 model: oil drain plug torque is 21 ft*lbs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades