In this tutorial, we learn how to change the oil on a Kawasaki Ninja 650R motorcycle. First, find the oil can on the car and use a socket wrench to remove the drain plug. Let the oil drain into an oil pan until there is no more left inside of it. When finished, replace the plug back on the can tightly. Now, open the cap up on the oil can and pour in your new oil. After this, start your engine and then check your oil level on the motorcycle. Then, you will have changed oil in your motorcycle, enjoy riding!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades