This automotive maintenance tutorial shows you how to replace worn stock pads and rotors on a 2008 or 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer with Road/Race Motorsports Lancer GTS brake pads and rotors. Whenever you change or upgrade your rotors, you should change your pads at the same time. This video shows how to replace the pads and rotors with RRM pads and rotors but the process will be the same for any brand parts you choose.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades