If you've been driving a car and constantly hear squeaking all the time, you would be wise to change your brakes. Not doing so can result in more damage to your car's brake pad rotor.
If you have damaged it, then you're going to have to replace it as soon as possible. In this tutorial, you'll find out how to replace the rear brake pad rotor on a 2000 Chevrolet Impala. Not only will you be able to get rid of something that is possibly rusty and ugly, but you'll help add longevity to your brakes as well. So good luck and enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades