It's winter, and you've just woken up to find your car covered in a thick sheet of ice. What are you going to do? Turn your automobile on and hope that the heater and defrost melts that ice before it's too late, before you're late for that big meeting, or your final exam.
Well, there may be a way to avoid the time consuming defrost method of your car or truck. This video tutorial will show you how to remove ice from your car with rubbing alcohol. This is an extremely simple method of removing ice from your vehicle during the winter months. Rubbing alcohol. That's it. You're windshield and side windows on your car will be free of ice in no time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades