In this video, we learn how to bleed air out of your car's brake system. To do this, you will first need to hike your car up on a jack. After this, remove the wheel from the car and then find the bleeder screw on the car. This is down at the bottom but the air will want to go up. To help this, you will use a magnet on the wheel that has a canister attached to it. Then, connect this to the brake and pump the fluid into the system. Now the air will come up into the air and out of your car! Do this on all your tires then enjoy your safe ride!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades