In this tutorial, we learn how to check the brake system for motorcycle safety. First identify the fittings around the master cylinder and the hose that runs down around the bottom fittings. When you squeeze the levers on the bike, check to see if anything is leaking out of this, if nothing comes out you're good. Now, check the back of the back by finding the fittings, then looking to see if anything leaks when you are touching the levers. Make sure you have enough brake fluid and your brake pads are adequate as well. When finished, you will have a much safer ride on your motorcycle!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades