This video tutorial in Autos, Motorcycles & Planes category will show you how to wash your car's engine bay. Open the hood and check the temperature by touching with your hand and a thermometer. If it is cool enough you can proceed. Look over the engine bay to see if there is any area that needs more attention. Then spray the cleaning solution and use brushes for cleaning the areas that you can reach. Softer brush for areas that are painted and hard one for powder coated surfaces. Then use water jet to wash it off. Wash under the hood first and then the lower parts. To dry it, you can allow it to dry naturally or use a dryer. That's it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades