Watch this video to learn how to do an oil change yourself just using a jack, two jack stands, wrenches, a oil filter wrench, some old rags, oil pan, oil filter, and oil. Just find the oil filter, jack up the car, situate the jack stands, and you're ready to start. Once underneath, locate the drain plug, unscrew the bolt, and let it drain. After it drains screw the bolt back on, and find your oil filter. Grab the old filter and twist it off, clean the surrounding area, then replace with the new filter, hand-tightening. After getting out from under the car, open the engine compartment, and funnel the oil into the oil compartment, measure the oil making sure it's full, and then your done! Clean up and recycle your old oil. That's a quick, simple, and easy oil change.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades